First Mile, Multi-Leg & Last Mile
- Order plan from origin to destination maintaining a centralised view, visibility and detailed cost to ship each product.
- Intermodal, multi-leg, last mile and inter-branch shipment management
- Customer/Shipper Portal.
- Multimodal transportation planning.
- Batch Shipment consolidation.
- Geocoding and Address validation.
- Inventory management.
- Structured Same and Next Day Delivery schedules & delivery windows While reducing costs.
AI Driven Dynamic Routing
- Automated order allocation and execution.
- Cross Docking routing.
- Multi-drop. Multi-depots. Trips over multiple days. Milk runs. Trunking between depots. Cross docking. optimises all your logistical challenges.
- Reduce shipping costs by scheduling and arranging shipments in the most efficient sets, maximising your load consolidation.
- Dynamic route using machine learning taking into consideration constraints such as traffic data, maps, road speeds, fuel costs, freight capacity, and modal limitations, saving you time and gas, in the process.
- Visual scheduling allows you to get a bird’s eye view of your dispatching needs and improve your planning.
- Geofencing vehicles and shipments as per areas and regions for planning automation.
- Control tower.
Solving Fulfilment Operations
and Real Time Shipment Visibility
- Automate pickup and delivery scheduling for inbound and outbound shipments.
- Fastvan tracking and tracing will provide you with real-time exchange of distribution data between the carrier, the customer, and the distributor.
- Automated two-way communication by email, SMS, web-app means everyone has access to the right information on each delivery at the right time.
- Delivery slots, order information, real time ETAs & order tracking keeps everyone informed at every step of the process.
- Predictive events, alerts and notifications.
- Live Fleet Tracking.
- On time and delayed delivery prediction.
Carrier Selection & Order Allocation
- Will automatically determine which carrier and which mode option will make the most sense for each delivery, thus improving your procurement process.
- Carrier Contract Management should also allow you to track your existing terms and agreements with individual carriers in real-time. Some will also display the total costs for each, thus allowing you to pick the most cost-efficient carrier.
- Access to a marketplace - so that shippers and carriers can connect with one another, and find an optimal partner to either haul your load or fill your truck, so using a marketplace to identify carriers looking for shipments with your criteria is seamless, you can shop between your contracted rates, carriers and freight brokers you might have already accounts with, and identify new partners who might be vital to your business success.
- Access to global network of carriers, providing LTL & FTL and Last Mile capabilities.
- Tender shipments to carriers and automate allocation through your own set SLA’s proposed rules.
Freight Estimates, Settlement and Billing
- Calculate the delivery costs based on the shipping method, distance, and cargo weight. Likewise, it should enable your accountants to work on all invoices, create payments and vouchers, allocate costs, reduce any related errors, and allow for tolerances when it comes to match-pay settlements.
AI & Machine Learning KPI &
- Identifies key critical metrics and events to avoid disruption.
- Advance data on supply chain operations, forecast & financials.
- Cross Docking, Inbound and outbound overview.
- Advanced prediction analytics to avoid operations delays and improve effective and quick decisions.
- Historical performance and financial metrics.
- Single sign on where all their employees are working with the same the same platform and same amount of information, this allows them to have a standard operating procedure, accountability, and scalability as information is not side load within individuals.